Friday, November 7, 2008

First Snowfall Friday

Today we woke up to our first snowfall of the year. It looked rather wonderful outside when I looked out the window. It was melting as the day went on and as of now there is no real sign of it.

Am glad that I have the day off, because I can really use it. I am so tired now it's terrible and don't want to do much of anything. Have tomorrow off also and will try get caught up on things then. We are so shorthanded at work right now and then two other stores had managers and assistant managers quit so we are also trying to help them out ... which adds to the problem. If everyone would do their work it would be great also, but most of them leave stuff and I try do what I can and it's tough at times.

Will post a pic of the snow later.

No comments: